NEET 2019: NTA clarifies on Correction of photographs, Details
National Testing Agency (NTA), the conducting authority for NEET UG exam has provided a notice on the official notice on January 23, 2019. This one-line notice is for the correction in the passport size photograph uploaded in the NEET application form 2019. The notification released on ntaneet.nic.in states that, the aspirants who uploaded passport size photograph without name, date and white color background are required to change it. The application form of NEET UG 2019 will be accepted without the mentioned information.
The notice released on the NTA NEET website states that, “the photograph uploaded by the candidates without name, date and white background are acceptable. The application form will not be rejected in this case.” With this notification, all the students worrying to change the photograph during the NEET correction window 2019 need not make the corrections.
However, the last date for editing the details in NEET correction window 2019 is January 31. Candidates who wants to correct the information in the application form must submit it on or before the due date. They are advised to check the fields submitted in the application form carefully along with the spelling of the names, date of birth, ID number etc. It must be noted that NEET 2019 application form correction window is the last chance to rectify the details and no further request for the changes will be accepted.
Steps to correct details in NEET application form
The steps to correct the details is mentioned below:
• Go to the official website - ntaneet.nic.in
• Click on the option mentioned ‘One Time Correction’
• In the candidate login, submit NEET application number and password.
• Thereafter, students are required to check the registration form and correct the details required.
• Once the corrections are made, enter the OTP number sent to the registered mobile number and click on ‘Final submit’.
• A warning will pop-up on the screen mentioning that this is the one time correction facility, and no corrections will be allowed after final submission. Click on ‘please do’ if the correction is done.
• The correction slip of NEET application form will appear on the screen, and a printout must be taken for future references.
Aspirants whose application form will be accepted by the authority can download NEET admit card 2019 from April 15 onwards. It is mandatory to download the hall ticket to appear for medical entrance exam, which is to be conducted on May 5, 2019 in offline mode.